Greetings of the season! This has been an exciting year of growth and ever-increasing community engagement. Working together, our organizations provide educational and entertaining programming and promote historic preservation. Please join us in continuing this important work.
Highlights of 2023 include:
- The initiation of the Art Enrichment Program for Youth, reaching nearly 200 students (K-12) through a dozen classes in art, music, and dance, plus a week-long drama camp. Support for this program came from the Carroll County Community Foundation, The Arts Federation, REMC's Operation Round-Up, and private donations.
- Two Red Brick Theatre productions and many concerts and shows, reaching thousands of happy patrons. We hope you were in the house!
- The Walking Tour of Historic North Street on a beautiful September afternoon, showcasing some of Delphi's most historic homes.
- The North Street Viaduct's appointment to the National Register of Historic Places and continuing work on the South Hill Residential District's appointment.
- The third annual Limelight Legacy Event honoring Delphi native, internationally known recording artist, and pastor, RayGene Wilson. Proceeds from these events support the Legacy campaign, helping ensure the legacy of the opera house.
- Recent grant awards are enabling the installation of track lighting in the banquet hall and a short-throw projector in the auditorium. These additions will allow for a new level of programs and shows! Stay tuned!
Your partnership with the Delphi Preservation Society and Delphi Opera House will support our missions to ensure the preservation of our historic heritage and provide excellence in the arts, education, and entertainment today and for future generations!
Your partners in promoting and celebrating preservation and the arts,
President, Delphi Preservation Society
PO Box 161, Delphi IN 46923
President, Delphi Opera House
PO Box 72, Delphi IN 46923
Delphi Preservation Society and Delphi Opera House are 501(c)(3) charitable organizations.