COVID-19 UPDATE...Delphi Opera House, Inc. is continuing to monitor the COVID-19 developments in our community and the communities of the patrons we serve. With the most recent advisement to limit in-person contact and encourage social distancing, we have made changes to our upcoming programs and weekly operations.
- April 4: HHR is being postponed. We are currently working with the artists to find an alternative date. If you have a ticket to this event, we will notify you as soon as a new date has been selected.
- April 24 and 25: Comedian Greg Warren will likely be postponed. If you have a ticket to this event, we will notify as soon as a final determination has been made.
- May 3: Gary Todd: The New Odyssey Guy is being cancelled. If you have a ticket to this event, please watch for an email concerning your options.
- Please stay tuned for news regarding other events for this season: Frances Luke Accord and Big Swing Band
Please reach out to us by phone at 765-564-4300. The answering machine will be checked frequently and messages will be tended to as quickly as possible.
You can contact us by email at email@example.com. This account is monitored by staff and volunteers and we will respond as quickly as possible.
As a 501(c)(3) non-profit performing arts organization, we rely on income from ticket sales and facility rentals to keep us operating.
Our general policy states that we do not offer refunds for cancelled shows or programs, however we do offer the following options:
- When applicable, current tickets will be honored for rescheduled shows;
- Please consider donating the value, or partial value, of your ticket back to the Delphi Opera House so that we can continue to offer the programming you have come to expect;
- You can take the value of tickets for cancelled shows as a credit to your account to use for future program offerings.
How You Can Help:
- Follow the CDC recommendations regarding social distancing and navigating through these tough times.
- Consider supporting local businesses including non-profit organizations such as the Delphi Opera House!
- Become a member of the Delphi Opera House, there are plenty of options that cover a wide range of budgets: https://delphioperahouse.org/support/member-dohi.
- Become a season or show sponsor for the Delphi Opera House. Once again, there are plenty of options for your business to be involved in helping us to grow.
- Consider making a donation to help us sustain through this crisis period. Your donation may be tax-deductible: https://delphioperahouse.org/support/donate.
- Help us with plan for the future of the Delphi Opera House by taking a few minutes to provide your input on this short survey: https://purdue.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6VgUgp52rtmRUln.