The restoration and reopening of the Delphi Opera House would not have been possible without the generosity and community mindedness of corporate, foundation, and individual donors. The restoration of the historic structure and its expansion with a three-story addition was completed in September 2015 at a cost of $4.35 million. Of that, $2.6 million in funding came from the state of Indiana through its Stellar Communities program. The balance of the funding is being raised by the Delphi Preservation Society through grants and contributions.
Our Major Donors ($10,000 and more)
- The Jeffris Family Foundation, Janesville, Wisconsin
- North Central Health Services/Tippecanoe Arts Federation
- Charles Gerard
- Jane Miller
- Richard Funkhouser
- The Andersons Foundation
- Anita Werling & Bonnie Maxwell
- The Wellnitz Family
- The Jerry Young Family
- Benjamin and Abigail Diener
- U.S. Aggregates
- The Carroll County Economic Development Corporation
- The Carroll County Community Foundation
- The Efroymsen Family Foundation, a CICF Fund
- Norman Eyecare
- Daisy Farms, Inc.
- Shelley Lowenberg-DeBoer
- Kevin & Kathleen Kologinsky
- Thomas and Joy Atkinson
- The Tom and Susan Freeman Family
- Carroll White REMC
Donations of $1,000 or more will be recognized on the donor wall in the entrance lobby on the first floor.